Monday 14 April 2014

Post of the Week (Week 11)


Our family went up the mountain today. We went on a walk to Dawson Falls. It was very fun. We got some water out of the river and drank the water. It was the best water I have ever tasted!!! We then had lunch at the cafe and then went to the visitor centre. We also went and saw the Dawson falls power station that was awesome!!! It was a fantastic day!!!!

This is a fantastic picture Katelyn. It looks like fun and I reckon that water would've been great tasting. I might have to take my family up there one day.
Mr Tai

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is tom i am from ptengland school i like the pheser of the water fall i whase i was there to jump of.by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi tom you count jump of it

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete