1/2 cup Edmonds Standard Grade Flour
1/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup coconut
3/4 cup rolled oats
1 tablespoon golden syrup
1/2 teaspoon Edmonds Baking Soda
2 tablespoons boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix together flour, sugar, coconut and rolled oats.
- Melt butter and golden syrup in pot.
- Dissolve baking soda in the boiling water and add to butter and golden syrup.
- Stir butter mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Place level tablespoonfuls of mixture onto cold greased trays.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until golden.
Here are some photos of the children making the biscuits. Also a time lapse of the biscuits baking in the oven: